Tuesday 17 July 2012

Goblins and Owls and Bears, oh my!

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, my life is a bit crazy right now. Been busy looking for more contract work, and slaving away on Barrowmaze 2 maps and illustrations. But, I have had some time to paint some miniatures, which I haven't done in about two years. I have a massive collection of unpainted metal, most of which are Citadel figures from the 1980's, including their AD&D line. To fill up posts I may have to show off my collection as a quick fill.

I'm also hooked on Otherworld figures now. I received an order last year (I warmed up my brush by painting slimes and puddings), then I bought a gold AND silver voucher. Now I'm waiting on my last order, which used up about 200 GBP on the gold voucher.

So I give you my latest painting endeavors: two Citadel D&D owlbears, and a group of goblins (in progress)...



No comments:

Post a Comment